Thursday, October 6, 2011

Writing


Why do I find it such a challenge to sit down and type it up in my book, get it out, move my thoughts, down through my fingers and onto the manuscript. I'll sit and send hundreds of emails out - words that will probably be forgotten tomorrow, next week. Tasks, to-dos, follow-ups, thank yous, the email response are endless. Writing is a discipline, a "schedule it / or forget it" focus. Call it the distractions of everyday "kids with autism", the from sun-up to sun-down continual needs of these children of my energy, and if I do stop to write, really focused writing, I run the risk of the two lovely ones tearing the house apart...and then I am back to square one. I will prevail, my writing will get out, my book with reach those in need! Breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment