Thursday, October 13, 2011

4am Clarity in The Stillness


What does one do when one awakes at 3:22am...hmmm, futz around on Facebook ('cause goodness knows, I no longer have the time I use to, for what 'use to be' regular FB interaction during the course of my busy day...was that a run on sentence?, hehe).  So, I'm up.  Usually when this happens, there is something deeper trying to surface into my energy field. Well, it happened!  I have to thank Yvonne Tuchscher, check her out: www.resplendentdayspa.com - Amazing Total Body Work-Massage-Stretching - clearing of stress!...all in One!, you must have her work on you! ) for being a true friend & support and sending me a link on FB to this Dr. (www.beatautismnow.com) that will be speaking live stream tonight on: www.naturalhealth365.com. You see, I have been having this very strong vision and consistent inner talk about a cure for D'Angelo & Adalina's Autism (something I had started researching awhile back when they were first diagnosed and then halted continuing alternatives due to financial means, as you might not know...health insurance does NOT cover alternative medicines for Autism, what a shocker!)...and now my thoughts have manifested the answer, at 4am, God, the Divine (whatever you want to call it), has lead me to The Answer!  Just Lead The Way...I will follow!  Blessings abound. My God!  This happens to me every week: when I open myself to any and ALL possibilities, I am showered with Greatness, Love, Positive Answers!  So, the next time you awake at 3am...Sit In The Stillness, seone or Some Thing is trying to help you Reach Clarity!  And SO it Is!  Love & Light, my friends!

It's Your Turn.
What do think? Is there clarity in the stillness of an early morning time for you? Do you constantly think of something you desire and it come to fruition? Share your experience and insights in the comments box below.


No comments:

Post a Comment